Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another chapter for my book....

Well, I decided to blog mainly to keep my husband informed of all his children's antics while he is away and secondly, to keep my sanity in this crazy world of mine. I have always loved writing and have just let that go since having children. However, God must really want me to start writing again because He is giving me some incredible stories to tell. I better take the hint and get on the ball.

I am not going to worry about grammar so as to let my true creative juices flow. Or maybe that is just an excuse but anyhow, I have 4 kids I don't really have the time to shower so I'm not going to worry about if this is grammatically correct or not. Anyway, it will give something for all you grammar buffs to critique in all of your spare time.

Today was day 2 alone without the hubby. Everyone is still alive. The babies are behind me fighting over a broken keyboard lying on the floor which is the only reason I am able to sit here and type right now. The older two have been absolutely horrible to each other today and no one wants to eat anything that I have fixed today. Sounds about like a typical day here.

I just had a cup of coffee at 5:00 and am trying to get the energy to get up and get kids bathed and get outfits ready for church in the morning. I have to have things ready to go and I must be on time. I might not find anyone else to watch all 4 kids for a 3 hour block of time. Just kidding. I have lots of people who have offered to help; I am just too proud some days to actually pick up the phone and admit to people that I can't handle it anymore. I guess we have all been there though.

This blog will definately put me in a fishbowl and I am definately okay with that, I think. Follow if you want. Alot of it will be humorous and some might be educational -- not too much though 3 pregnancies and chemo fried most of my brain up. But hopefully you will find that you are not alone. No one is perfect; we are human. May we just be still every once in a while and remember that this too shall pass and when it is gone, we will miss it.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment