Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy birthday!

Today or actually yesterday in his time zone was my husband's 37th birthday. Crazy to think that we are gonna be in our 40's in a couple of years. My blood pressure goes up a little everytime I have to fill out a questionnaire online that has age brackets. I keep getting bumped up and I think now I am in the 35-47 year old age bracket according to the last poll I took. Yikes!
Okay, so happy birthday Chris. Glad you got some cake and icecream. It seems like we have celebrated more birthdays apart than we have had together. That's okay when we are old and gray and nothing better to do we can have a birthday each day to celebrate the fact that we woke up that morning. That sounds fun. Cake and icecream every day.
I am so lucky to have a great supportive man in my life. I truly am blessed. What more could I ask for? Three beautifuls daughters, a fantastic husband, and an incredibly handsome little boy.
And to think I was scared to death about raising a boy. But, that little guy has wrapped me all around his finger. All Christopher has to do is smile and all becomes right with the world.
The other day, I was in the kitchen trying to cook and he had a toy car that he was running up and down my leg as he tried to make the "vroom" sound. Priceless. I am so glad that God blessed me with that.
A son for me was definately one of those things that you didn't know you were misssing until you had one. It truly has become a blessing (most days) to trip over toy cars now. Looking very much forward to the days of t-ball and soccer and basketball.
Thanks Chris for sharing these precious children with me and allowing me to be their mother even though most days I am just trying to keep my head above water. And thank you God for knowing what we truly need in our lives and not listening to what we think we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment